Managed Services for AWS and Azure
The optim*um service
- Full managed services for AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Planning of a cloud architecture including the selection of suitable tools and methods
- Transition of a company’s own applications into the cloud
- Consideration of security and compliance standards
- Optimal allocation of resources (staff, technology etc.)
- Flexible adaptation of necessary cloud resources for client-specific workloads
- Migration into microservices
- AWS Direct Connect and Microsoft ExpressRoute for hybrid or multivendor cloud
What makes *um better?
We are a managed services provider for cloud computing and have been supporting companies in the planning, implementation, operation and further development of cloud solutions since 2009. Our work on many real client projects for mid-sized companies and large corporations has given us vast experience and unique expertise. We are also an official partner and reseller of AWS and Microsoft Azure.
We are independent and not chained to any providers, meaning we design our services and solutions on a tailored basis to meet the specific business requirements of our clients. For the integration of cloud applications we primarily rely on open software such as Puppet, Chef or Docker.
Each customer has its own personal person of contact and is supported by a dedicated project team. We work with Kanban, whereby the operation processes are defined and certified according to ITIL. Hosting takes place in high-security datacenters in Germany.
With our expertise in clouds and big data to complement our managed services for managed hosting, cloud, AWS and Azure, we ensure that our clients can concentrate on their core business.